Speedwalks to each floor:
B1: w; w; s; s; whale; say moon; e; n; n; n; n; e; e; e; e; e; e; e; e; e; e; n; n; n; n; n; n; n; n; n; n; e; e; e; e; e; e; n; n; n; n; e; n; cave; n; w; n; ne; ne; out; e; e; e; e; e; e; e; e; s; e; s; s; s; s; e; e; n; cave; w; s; s; w; s; out; w; w; w; w; w; w; n; n; palace; n; n; core
B2: B1 + n;se;sw;s;d
B3: B2 + e;n;n;w;w;d
B4: B3 + d
B5: B4 + e;d;d;cave;nw;w;out;d;cave;n;e
B6: B5 + e;s;w;cave;nw;out;e;d
B7: B7 + se;s;cave;ne;out
|UOSSMUD Wiki Navigation Bar|
|Weapons||Axes · Books · Boomerangs · Bows · Claws · Crossbows · Daggers · Guns · Hammers · Instruments|
|Armor||Armor · Bracelets · Clothes · Hats · Helms · Robes · Shields|
|Accessories||Accessories · Cyborg Boards|
|Zones||Chrono Trigger · Elsendor · Final Fantasy 3|
|Equipment Locations||Auction · Battle Arena · Coliseum · Deep Dungeon · Fur Shop · Synthesis · Shops · Steal|
|Superbosses||Asterisks · Black Rabite · Culex · Dad · Elementals|
Guide to each monster:
- Warlocks use -GA magical spells, which are all single target. These can be Reflected, or blocked with elemental blocks of Ice, Fire, and Thunder. Groups of 3/4, or spawns with Red Giant or Kary
- Fatal Eyes cast Count, which counts 3... 2... 1... and then strikes with a 75% demi. Can be blocked with Gravityproof or healed from, as they only use regular attacks otherwise. They have a huge HP pool and poison is useful on them. Groups of 1 only.
- Trickers are very weak but if you use Lightning on them, they start using Electric Storm which deals a lot of AOE damage. They can be demi'd, but it's half effectiveness. Otherwise their only really damaging ability is goblin knife. Groups of 1 only.
- Red Giants retaliate against magical abilities with a laser beam. Groups of 2.
- Kary use petrify and strong physical damage spells. but they aren't immune to anything besides Imp. If you can't 1 turn them or stun them, you'll take a lot of damage. Groups of 3/4.
- King/Ging Ryu use strong Lightning/Flame skills, if you block those elements then you only have basic attacks to handle. They also have some sort of Counter skill, it is probably DA/DM when they are hit by a skill. Groups or 2/4.
- Dragon Bone and Blue Lunars only come in groups of 1/2 and are pretty strong, gravity is half effective on them. I never bother killing these.